We Predict is all about predicting together. Let's see if we can beat the experts with all of us.
It's up to you to predict the correct scores for the games in the various competitions (currently the English Premier League and the Dutch Eredivisie are available). With your predictions you participate in the individual ranking, with which you can win Badges and Prizes. See for more information the Badges and Prizes section.
Next to that you can organize a pool to compete against colleagues, friends and family.
Participating in We Predict is free. Nevertheless, there are a number of rules that all Players should be aware of and therefore it is recommended to read the below instructions carefully. It will only take you 5 minutes.
- After registering and being accepted by We Predict you can enter your predictions for each game in the competitions that are available (currently the English Premier League Season 2018/2019 and the Dutch Eredivisie 2018/2019) either via the website WePredict.online or via the app WePredict.app.
- For each prediction, points are awarded, which will count towards your overall score with which you can win badges and prizes.
- Points are for full time results and are awarded as follows:
- 6 points if you have correctly predicted a win, loss or draw;
- 4 points for correctly predicting the home side score;
- 3 points for correctly predicting the away side score;
- 2 bonus points for an overall correct score (win, loss or draw, the home and away side score).
- The maximum number of points for each game in a Game week is 15 points. All games in a Game week count towards the Game Week score. All games in a month count toward the Monthly Score and all games in a Season count towards the Season score.
- Next to your individual ranking, you can participate in and organize pools to compete against friends, colleagues and family. Anyone can start his/her own pool. Simply think of a name and share the link via Whatsapp, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest or Email. See who the best predictor is.
- Each prediction can be entered and changed up to 1 minute before that game starts. After this, predictions will not be accepted anymore. To make sure the predictions are processed in time, you can also predict in advance. All games for the entire season are already available.
- For the English Premier League there are 38 Game weeks and for the Dutch Eredivisie there are 34 Game weeks in which each Player can enter their predictions for the games falling in that Game week. Note that games are sometimes shifted from one Game week to another due to unforeseen circumstances, such as cancellation of games or games from other competitions being played in the same Game week. This will be communicated as much as possible via the Site.
- The individual ranking of a Player and the ranking in the Player's pool is calculated by summing up the points of all predictions of each individual Player.
- The pool ranking is calculated by summing up the scores of the best 3 Player's of each pool.
- For abandoned matches, the following rules apply:
- Abandoned and not finished: no points;
- Abandoned and finished at a later moment: points are awarded. The match will be moved to the date on which the remainder of the match will be played and points are awarded in that Game week. Predictions cannot be adjusted in the meantime;
- No points are awarded to matches that won't be finished or are forfeited and therefore get an official result.
- Points for matches that have been played, but later get an official result, will not be adjusted. The initial result will be used as the final result.
- Terms & Conditions apply.